Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Women's Suffrage

No, Mr. Trump, the women’s suffrage movement was not religious. Another lie from the right evangelicals.

JackPedigo 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One early suffragist, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, wrote a critique of the Bible, "The Woman's Bible". Many people considered it scandalous back then, even if it may not go as far as some recent feminists might want to go.

They are stupid looking at their rights as an evangelical wife or woman they are going backwards to submission to the man.

I sure hope the Mueller report has indictable stuff in it. I also hope we can trust the new AG to follow the rule of law. I hope he does not cover up what is in the report.
Tax dollars paid for this report American deserve to know fully what is in the report.
trump needs to go, he hates the people that make up his base and at the same time he is them. Hateful, scared racists, bullies who want to control women. The women who follow trump and his ilk clearly get something out of being dominated and grabbed. That one really puzzles me.

Maybe Mueller is just making absolutely sure he has concrete unimpeachable, impeachable (how's that for wordplay?) evidence.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.