Agnostic.com

8 4

I love sunrises. I like to get new pics everyday if I can (sometimes the sky doesn't cooperate) any other photographers here? Artists? Musicians? Writers? What's your medium of choice?

obtusethevague1 7 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Amazing pic!

I paint and crochet. I want to do soo much more but being creative is expensive 😟 I love working with clay too.

A very good friend just sent me a crochet hook and a couple skeins of yarn. I haven't crocheted in twenty years. It'll be interesting to try again.

@Melbates ohh do try. I find crocheting the most relaxing thing, and I feel productive while I'm binge watching my shows.

Dabbled in photography but only time I've had proper equipment was a class in college. I'm a write but editing is my passion. I love words. Other than that, I'm not very creative. I can't even share the bulk of my writing with most people because it's.... ahem.... X-rated...... LOL

Have you heard of literotica.com? It's, um, x-rated but there is some damned good stuff and a great community and it's free to post your work 🙂

@obtusethevague1 you and everyone else!!!! Part of the reason I don't share is because most males start foaming at the mouth. LOL

@freespaz no, I have not. I'll check it out. But, one concern I always have is being plagiarized. You can always prove a picture or video is your property. Much more difficult with literary works.

@Melbates very true. I haven't looked into literotica's tos but I would be surprised if they did NOT run creative commons protections. If your posting less x-rated stuff deviant art is a great place to post, the site themselves will help sue if you are plagiarized. It's another great community of artists. Blogger also has great protection (Google has your back through them). My thing is, you can't be afraid or else you'll never move forward.

@freespaz I've been on DA for over a decade. Because of their rules, that's the only place I've ever felt safe posting my stuff. I'll look into the others, though.

Beautiful photograph! I can barely manage a Polaroid camera, but I can grow great plants. Living in Mn makes that hobby very short term. Terrrarium building gets me through the long winters.

Music mainly, though I do use regular Facebook posts as a creative outlet. One ebook published, and working on a second. Trying my hand at standup comedy in a few weeks.

I love photography and dabbled quite a bit for a while. I'll probably jump back in at some point.

I used to do photography as well, but fell in love with steel.

With what?

Writing ever since the first grade.

Beautiful!
Here's my favorite that I've taken recently.

@obtusethevague1 Siesta key Beach in Sarasota.

@obtusethevague1 ha! Right down the road from me. I've been tanked in there a few times. 🙂

@obtusethevague1 deal!🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.