Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Israel’s ‘weapon exports to Rwanda during genocide’ to stay secret, following Supreme Court ruling | The Independent

I use to wonder how Zionists could complain about holocausts and racism, then ignore (or worse) the wholesale slaughter of people in other countries. If they were so concerned about "holocausts", or genocide, don't you think that perhaps they would have been spending their time trying to prevent "Never Again" scenarios they claimed to abhor, not commit MORE genocide themselves? If they were so concerned about atrocities and holocausts, they would abhor what is being done right now by their own government. However, that is not the case, at least for the majority of them. This proves, that the only reason you ever hear about "holocaust" and "atrocities" from them is because in their mind, it only happens when it happens to THEIR race . . . . They are racists . . . . And when it happens to other races or cultures, it is either no concern to them, or only a furtherance of their land-grabbing, thieving, evil policies which disregard the suffering and outright murder of other races or cultures. You just cannot get much more racist than that.

THHA 7 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just watched black earth rising on Netflix and it laid a lot of the blame on the French but everyone needs to know all of the players and face prosecution.
Especially the countries and not just the regional players I.e. the ethnically native people.

But most likely we’ll never get U S support due to the AFRICOM detail that has been there since 2007 and for what we’ll probably never get the real or whole truth.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:296283
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.