Agnostic.com

1 1

No thanks I'll walk!

The guy who ran the vice presidential campaign fight operations will run them for the country. But the vetting process for the campaign allowed pilots who were violent offenders (yes, the pilots) to fly the Pence people and news corp. These guys were known for such things as running a guy over with his car three times, and a woman with a Harley. Yes, the pilots. Their planes were known for hard landings and even running off the runways! There was dark humor among the reporters that they wouldn't survive the campaign. Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is good for stories like this (I just saw it tonight).

Anyway, yet another genius appointed to run a department or agency in the Trump administration.

SACatWalker 8 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would support them continuing to fly these guys as they deserve it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.