Agnostic.com

7 6

People are praying for the victims of a church shooting.
Remix: People are praying to a god that ALLOWED a gunman to come into his church and shoot up a bunch of his followers.
Wait a minute, that's not right. Everything is supposed to happen according to 'his' will, right? And he is always good, right?
Remix #2: People are praying to a god that SENT a gunman to shoot up a bunch of his followers at one of his churches. Praise be for he is good.

Hugene2002 7 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I take responsibility for the Texass shooting. Gawd was helping me find my keys and he looked the other way.

Found your keys yet??? 🙂 LOL!

I'll be re-posting that photo on Facebook. Hope a lot more do too.

And watch the cognitive dissonance role in. Some people learn from tragedy. Generally the people who were directly affected. The rest will try to justify it to themselves somehow, either by damning the victims or playing the god works in mysterious ways card. I'm curious to see what the NRA comes out with in response to a mass shooting in an open carry state that allowed assault rifles. Where were the responsible gun owners?

I have no idea how rational people just follow "blind faith" in light of these church massacres. Maybe I just answered my own question. They are not rational.

That is some irony there being in church to worship god only to be killed. I wonder if they ever thought about how crazy that shit is.

SamL Level 7 Nov 6, 2017

In the words of Frank Zappa: "God is evil and a little bit sick."

It is so ironic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.