Agnostic.com

8 3

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I've got nothing but my aching soul?

rebel_lion 4 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do my best to love everyone all the time. It is the one's I know best who I have the most trouble with. Sometimes I think I am a vacuum cleaner who has sucked in too much junk, causing me to break down.

So, since I barely know you and most likely will never make your personal acquaintance ... yes, I will always love you.

Even if everyone thinks you are an alky.

Probably not.

It's all about commitment and focus on each other. My wife and I have been married for 50 years this year and still enjoy each other. Both partners must stay focused on the partner's happiness as well as their own, and be open to discussion and compromise. You shouldn't keep score, but if either partner remains in their adolescent self-centered mindset and not focused on their partner, any relationship, especially marriage, will fail. An almost 50% divorce rate says that most people never get this. Keep looking and don't settle for less.

Have you heard of Laura Mvula?

Uncas Level 4 Feb 27, 2018

No

Love Lana and these haunting lyrics and melody. Hope you find one that does.

I feel the sonorous notes sung by the Long Island chanteuse, very ducky.

Only time will tell.

cava Level 7 Feb 27, 2018

I would! Also give solace to your aching soul. That's me in a nutshell, I guess.

I hope for peace for every aching soul like mine and so many others

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29742
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.