Agnostic.com

8 1

Do you think Feminists should be able to ban sex robots?

IN SWEDEN: feminists demand state ban on 'dangerous' sex robots

[sputniknews.com]

GuitarDoctor 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm guessing the men who primarily use sex robots are generally not going to be missed much by women so....let 'em have their robots.

Some sex robots must have an IQ higher then a feminist.

zesty Level 7 Feb 27, 2019

On behalf of the Mens Group, Males Against Being Always Replaced by A Male Sex Robot. MABARAMSR. I hereby protest by placing this comment in the thread and express outrage and moral disdain at the unabashed unleashing of such supplemental sexual replacement robots. There, I said it and I feel better already.
World's first sex robot for women launched complete with customisable ...
[thesun.co.uk]
Dec 5, 2018 - REALBOTIX, the company behind the RealDolls sex robots, is ready to start full production on its first male doll, called Henry.

Why is this even a topic? Dangerous? Maybe if it is defective, and is known for breaking a guy's penis off. Is this a scene from Austin Powers? How do they feel about male sex dolls?

I've always said that anything that two consenting adults choose to participate in sexually is none of my business. I guess I'll have to change that to 'one consenting adult'. Really, as a feminist, I think ghat it's primarily a matter of choice. If my choices don't hurt you, then I have no business being involved, and the same is true for your choices.

Hell the women would probably be jealous of the robots! ?????

lol true!

I assumed women would be for robots, even buying them for their husbands - so when they say not tonite dear, they can also say - fuck your robot tonite. lol

gater Level 7 Feb 24, 2019

No, Plus this is just another media ploy to create a controversy and own the story. Most men that buy a robot would not be a very good emotional or sexual companion with a real woman anyway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:297480
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.