Agnostic.com

1 0

Why Black Panther is Terrible, (CC)...

phxbillcee 10 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So good that he used his satirical voice. I would have confused it as being not comedy.

Of course, that is the voice he always uses!! This is a weird satirical site, but just hilarious at times!

@phxbillcee I didn't find any actual jokes or satire in the bits I heard, though. Like, where's the expected premise and the punch line that turns it around?

I suppose saying those things in a satirical voice and showing images of cats ARE the jokes themselves. And we're suppose to just ignore the things he says behind the voice and the funny cat images.

Oh well, they're just my thoughts on the video. I'm no psychologist, so I don't know what "blackies" would think of it. And I mean black cats like he says in the video. (Get my point?)

@SamKerry Well, different strokes & different outlooks I guess. I immediately saw this as satire so went from there. If you didn't pick that up it would definitely give a different impression.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29904
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.