Agnostic.com

1 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Vegan burgers... No than you!

There... My therapist would be proud. I didn't come out swinging with, "Who the fuck would blow that kind of money on a stupid vegan burger? YUCK!!!"

The Impossible Burger (vegan) is offered at over 1000 locations now in the USA....including many chain restaurants and several fast food places.

The world is changing....and people are waking up. Here's hoping you do too. 🙂

[livekindly.co]

@SkotlandSkye Certain plants have feelings too. There are documented cases of them communicating with each other.

I'll stick to medium rare. But thanks!

@RiverRick So, you are equating carrots with puppies? I guess you didn't pass high school biology. You know, you actually have the power to scroll by a post instead of coming on and being an ass. Just sayin' Either stop trolling or I will block you.

@SkotlandSkye Please... By all means... Block me. You PETA people give me the creeps anyway.

@RiverRick Happy to oblige. I have no time for people who lack compassion and love.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:299508
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.