Agnostic.com

4 3

QUESTION Religion in a nutshell

;-p

HermitVoyager 6 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religion is a nutshell!

Control

Always a great clip.

This is atheist and agnostic site... why the Fuck we need to see "religion in a nutshell"? Seriously!!! ...and it was not funny.

@HermitVoyager here you go another religious knobjob looking for revenge against god. Because religion was mean to him. A religious knobjob in a nutshell.

@HermitVoyager cartoon boy... never mind. you still a boy, back to your cartoons. I don't discuss religion, made fun of it. I don't give a fuck about god either. Not in war with religion.

Humor, like art, is in the eye of the beholder. It is just as subjective for one to insist that a joke is not funny, as it is to assert that a work of art is uninspiring, or worse, ugly. Personally, I found this skit uproariously amusing, as it captures the essence of Christianity, as was expressed for more than 1,000 years. But then, I've always been a fan of Seth MacFarlane!

@pnullifidian Nothing wrong with his work. Didn't found the skit funny but it is okay, I just simply don't care to discuss something I don't think exist. I don't try to recruit anyone or cry every time I see a church. I don't fight religious zealous or atheist zealous they are simply one proof of a god away of being the same entity.

It was funny.

@Sticks48 Okay.

@GipsyOfNewSpain I hope you can understand, perhaps even empathize with, those of us who, having successfully extricated ourselves from the oppression of a religious faith, feel duty bound to criticize, mock and vilify. In fact, to ignore the perversions and lies of religion would, in my opinion, be immoral.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29952
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.