Agnostic.com

4 0

I just had an idea relating to the point system.

< edit > This was a joke gone haywire. Sorry folks. I can't delete it though so I just made it private.

SACatWalker 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How about reconverting Mormans after they die?

I don't see the value of changing someone else's mind about what they believe. I don't care what someone else believes. We don't pass an offering plate so who cares if we are all there is. As long as I can believe as I wish the next person can too. It sounds like a religion if you start converting people.

I apologise for ruining your fun. I didn't read the other comments before I chimed in. It was pretty funny before I got here. I didn't mean any harm . Just spoke out of turn. Sorry

I think it would be more interesting if someone could try to eat Pat Robertson in three days. ketchup is allowed.

Ha ha! 😀

sure, we'll open it up to all preferred condiments. except mayonnaise.

I think it's a great idea. If anyone would like me to set up a fake account, engage in arguments with you and then be "persuaded" to give up my religion and become atheist, it'll cost you just $50 payable to my PayPal account. 😉

Jnei Level 8 Feb 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.