Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK NC BICYCLE BILL: New bill would require North Carolinians to register bicycles, pay fee | WSOC-TV

Because the lines at the DMV aren’t already long enough....

Without the government, who would come up with crazy ways to take your money and control you?

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The conveyance that has hardly any negative effects, and they want to regulate it Makes slightly less sense than screen doors on a submarine.

Maybe we should nickname North Carolina the nickel and dime state.

One day, they will be taxing people for the very air they breathe!

1. let's punish all the kids who are getting away from machines
  2. let's punish people staying green or staying healthy
  3. and, just a question, anyonevekse notice as bicycles keep getting more restrictions (helmets) motorcycles get less restrictions (No helmets). As an aside I use a helmet for both, full face shield saved my face last motorcycle I had

What a ridiculous idea - especially when we need to encourage people to cycle more, for environmental and health reasons.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 28, 2019

Just another bill to raise money from people who can least afford it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:300196
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.