Agnostic.com

3 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

great

Love her! She's a pretty awesome human being for doing this. My grandkids like chick-fil-A, but know not to ask Gammy to take them there. I told them I don't spend my money at a place that preaches hate against LGBTQ people.

or murders chickens....

@SkotlandSkye I have let my family know I've changed my diet to vegetarian and they think I'm doing a good thing. I tell them it's not just about my health, but about how animals are abused and exploited. My 11 year old grand daughter really listens to me and she chooses to eat salads and veggies with gammy when we do go out. It's a little step at a time but I think she is really getting it now. I've saved a lot of your memes and have shown her how animals are treated. I do think I'm reaching her.?

I remember once hearing an interview she did and she was asked why don't you do concerts anymore and her answer was Classic. I would not to see a 50 year old dance like a kid on stage why should I expect my fans to.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:300378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.