Daniela – Guitar -- age 14

Paulina – Drums -- age 12

Alejandra – Bass Guitar -- age 9

## ##

One year later.

## ## They opened for DEF LEPPARD, October 5, 2017
VictoriaNotes 9 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not my taste of music, but they are really good.

Gert Level 7 Feb 28, 2018

Awesome sauce! I love a bad ass all-girl band. That drummer! Great name, "The Warning"! Thanks for sharing!

When I was their age, I was a closet classical/opera enthusiast, but their skill is astonishing, just incredible.

Says tons about their parenting. Hell, I can't even play bass as well as Alejandra!

Holy shit!!!! They are fantastic!!!
Thank you for sharing this!!!

Very talented kids! I love these too. The lead singer is Kala Rose and I think she has a bright future in rock music.

Dang!! They're good!

@KKGator I agree. I think my jaw hit the floor when I first watched this. I just had to watch it a couple more times to believe what I just saw.

Knock me down with a feather after that!! Thanks for sharing. Yeah, that Kala Rose is someone to watch! I love the location in the second video!

Wow, that’s great! I love it when I see young folks like this.

I read about them in the newspaper about a year ago - amazing amount of talent. Daniela's voice is incredible too.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30167
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.