Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Hemp Is Officially Legalized As President Trump Signs The New Farm Bill – Collective Evolution

Legalizing industrial hemp is probably the best thing Trump will have done in his presidency.

snytiger6 9 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This re-legalization of hemp farming is a huge deal. It is almost a perfect crop. It grows very fast, requires little fertilizer or pesticides, and can be made into paper, clothes, fuel oil, lumber and even medicines.

Like I said... this will probbly be the best thing Trump ever does in his entire presidency.

It's not of much consequence. Hemp doesn't contain significant THC, so it's not tantamount to legalization of marijuana. Hemp oil for example -- if it's really hemp oil and not CBD oil -- is sold as a health item or "superfood" but is neither advertised to make you high, nor does it. But some sellers take advantage of the confusion between oil made from industrial hemp and oil made from marijuana / cannabis plants (and different parts of the plants, to boot), and claim that hemp oil is CBD oil when it is not, or more subtly, claim some of the alleged benefits of CBD oil for hemp oil.

So this is not a good or a bad thing really, it doesn't represent any real decriminalization of recreational drugs.

Yes, but hemp can be used to make paper products, clothing, can be a source of food, hemp oil can run diesel engines and plastics made from hemp are biodegradable. And, that is probably not even half the advantages of legalizing industrial hemp. It allows us to more easily transition into a green economy.

So, I wasn't coming from a place of recreational drugs when I posted this.

Great I wonder how much he will get out of it?

The only people I could really see whining about this is his supporters. But then again they think anything he does is genius. Now if Obama or Clinton did this, they would scream bloody murder.

@TheGreatShadow They would but if you look at his supporters, they are only interested in money and power, no matte how that is acquired or what kind of damage it is doing.

Literally the only good thing he's done since being in office.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:305649
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.