Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Packing Technology is AWESOME (from homemade to advanced stand-to-pee and play devices) - YouTube

Was looking for the clip of Pee Wee Herman singing with the Jelly Donuts doing the gag, "I'm just talkin' 'bout Shaft!" (didn't find it), and came across this.

Found it a bit fascinating. I'm a big supporter that a person's identity... sexual or otherwise, is their own business. The presenter does a good job with the material. This sub-category (as in a segment of the whole), is gradually gaining mainstream acceptance much in the same way same sex pairings have (are?).

What I think is still left to be resolved is some of the issues in sporting competitions, particularly where body mass comes into play. Already there seems to be a sense of anyone who doesn't buy into the prevailing presumptions of how that's supposed to play out, whatever those presumptions happen to be, is intolerant.

That doesn't seem to be a valid stance to me.

I put this in Academics/Science because this question is outside of the Love and Relationships category.

Any thoughts?

WilliamCharles 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, and the Pee Wee Shaft bit wasn't in the sing-along with the Jelly Donuts, but it is in here somewhere. If you've never seen this before, be sure to treat yourself. It is hilarious!

The Pee-Wee Herman Show: Live Roxy Theatre 1981

Seems one of the drag queens reading to children at the libraries (Houston?) turned out to be a sex offender. Have some cast the net too wide as far as celebrating "diversity" and are events with drag queens and children an instance of inappropriately sexualizing children (as far as their exposure to a sexuality of a more compkex nature at that age)?

This seems to apply to some elements, though even that is changing these days.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:307437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.