Agnostic.com

7 1

Would you vote for her?

So, according to news reports, Oprah says she'd run for POTUS if she was divinely inspired to do so; I.e., if "God" told her to run.
Would you vote for her?

Condor5 8 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No. Holyroller as bad as Pence.

Not if she is she is talking to god, and the supreme being is talking back. That's a slam dunk for me.

nope

No. She may be more qualified than the current occupant of the Oval Office, but she is still unqualified. So, I'd vote for her over Mango Mussolini, but there are much better candidates to run against Orange Crush.

I'm clicking "like" for Mango Mussolini and Orange Crush, but I'd agree!

No, I'd rather not have another theist in office.

Personally, I think they should do away with the office, but I don't think that will fly, either.

@Condor5 Interesting idea. The executive branch would have to be restructured.

every time if she was running against the chump.

I couldn't due to not being a US citizen, but if I could I probably would in spite of the god business - anything that might help get rid of Trump is worth doing.

Plus another black president would really piss off the sort of people I hate, so it'd be worth it just for that.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 1, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.