Agnostic.com

5 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't trust either of them to tell the truth.

He's not even human...

This is what christians say about other christians, likely to justify themselves. Regardless, Trump is a christian.

Merriam - Webster . . .
Definition of Christian, Noun (Entry 1 of 2)
a
: one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ
b
(1)
: disciple sense 2
(2)
: a member of one of the Churches of Christ separating from the Disciples of Christ in 1906
(3)
: a member of the Christian denomination having part in the union of the United Church of Christ concluded in 1961

Christian adjective
Definition of Christian (Entry 2 of 2)
a
: of or relating to Christianity
Christian scriptures
b
: based on or conforming with Christianity
Christian ethics
a
: of, relating to, or being a Christian
Christian responsibilities
b
: professing Christianity
a Christian affirmation
a Christian country

THHA Level 7 Mar 10, 2019

Actually I was always taught by my Methodist preacher grandfather that to be christian you strive to christlike, I don't see that in any of the evangelical religions in the U.S.A, in fact their goals seem to be quite the opposite.

Looking at the Christians who are falling all over themselves for tdump, I'd say he fits right in with them.

Pope - the dirtiest scumbag in history!

zesty Level 7 Mar 10, 2019

@OwlInASack Same shit people!

The most recent one, Francis, is the least hypocritical one... in my lifetime anyway. He does seem to be makign aneaffort to change the church in terms of not covering up and expelling clergy that breaks vows and harms parishioners. I am nto sayign he should be admired, but I am sayign he is an improvement ove5r his predecessors.

@snytiger6 Sure. A serial killer which killed only 20 people is great compared to one who killed 100!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:307772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.