Agnostic.com

1 0

Tea excitement, at least in my household! I've got some new tea coming next week! My purchases: 25 grams of a Rock Milk Wuyi Oolong (Li XiangXi); 25 grams of a 10-Yr Aged Shi Xian (Li XiangXi) (I'm most excited to try this one, as I have a definite thing for aged teas); 50 grams of 2014 Shu Pu-er Nuggets (Dongsa Cooperative)); a 2014 Yi Ji Shu Pu-er Cake -100 grams (Dongsa Cooperative). My friend here in town who owns a tea parlor will be excited, too, b/c when they arrive I will take my Xiang Fu traveling gong fu tea set and we will have outselves a tea tasting. Now THAT's how I party! (The pic is of the Pu-er Nuggets, as they are the tea most unfamiliar to most.)

BookDeath 8 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wish I could join you, but it's too far......and....I wasn't asked. Enjoy! Give an update.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.