Agnostic.com

4 1

Sci-fi and meaning of life

What do you think about all of us being in a virtual reality game? Could love be eliminated from the equation if we could have sex in virtual reality?

bdsox 2 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I regard such hypotheticals as irrelevant. Whether reality is what it appears to be -- physical things and forces -- or whether it's a convincing simulation, it doesn't really change the need to deal and cope with it. It's rather like finding yourself on a raft in the middle of the ocean and debating whether it's really an incredibly large water tank.

I'd never leave the house! Just kidding...

Sex is release - Love is belonging - Both are needed... At least for me.

Compter game? No.but I am sort of intrigued by Douglas Adam's idea that we are all part of an organic supercomputer fervently engaged in coming up with the solution the question about Life, the Universe and Everything to which the answer seems to be 42, for some mysterious reason.

I don’t want you tune out at the mention of Elon Musk but, I saw a podcast interview with him and he mentioned how far games have come since Atari way back when and how far they computer games could go in 1000 years.

bdsox Level 2 Mar 12, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:308893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.