Agnostic.com

7 1

Is North Korea really that bad or is it just propaganda?

My outlook on this is that the country is not as bad as we are told. It seems as though they are just protecting their selves from western tyranny and can see that globalisation is not so great. What are your thoughts?

• 0 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 1 vote
TheRealist1333 4 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When 90 % of their income goes into military spending they are bad. They have limited food,freedom of thought and very poor lives. Every man and child that can carry a gun is expected to fight when and if a time comes.With a crazy man at the top they are to be feared.

It is the age old story of an inept leader (or impossible circumstance) using misdirection to gain credibility. I don't thing the average N. Korean is any different than anyone else it is just their circumstance and lack of information (real fake news) that has created this situation. Our country has and is, once again, going in the same, stupid direction.

I couldn't vote because there are some options missing. The fact is that NK has been rattling everyone's chain since a couple of years after the cease fire ended the Korean war. Every few months they will do something provocative just to let the rest of the world know they are still there.

Now, this is not to say we should not be vigilant, but there is no need to panic because of what Kim does or says at any moment. There is room to be very concerned because our Idiot in Chief is an unstable unknown.

America needs to have an enemy to feel & look powerful. So they pick on the weakest state to boost their own agendas. North Korea is run by a bunch of murderers who happily kill their own people to stay in power but so is EVERY COUNTRY. It's all propaganda.

The regime is bad, not the people. Any regime that consistently kills it's own citizens for trying to escape is the worst possible.

That little dude sure seems like he's pretty messed up.
I think if he gets a good missile program up and running he'll use them.

I don't think he's rational enough to care.

The poll is somewhat confusing in that North Korea is trying to prevent being victimized and that is an indication that propaganda is misleading everyone to think that they're actually looking to use nuclear weapons. They, in actuality, are using them as equalizers so they won't be pushed around. All the brouhaha trying to prevent them from acquiring them are the countries with the weapons not wanting them to be as powerful. What right does the US have in telling them what they can or cannot do. Their response to Trump was accurate in pointing out uncontrolled gun violence, inadequate healthcare, and other problems the US has failed to do anything about. The US should leave them be.

SamL Level 7 Nov 8, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3090
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.