Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Humanist marriages least likely to end in divorce, official statistics reveal » Humanists UK

FTA: Humanist marriages have been legally recognised in Scotland since 2005 but are still not recognised in England and Wales. Today also sees the release of a new YouGov poll which shows that nearly 70% of the British public support legal recognition being extended to England and Wales as well. Humanists UK says the findings strongly support the case for extending legal recognition and puts pressure on the UK Government to urgently extend the right to access humanist marriage in England and Wales.

zblaze 7 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope humanist marriage is legal where I live. I'm more likely going to marry a man than a woman. I might be willing to wear the dress if I met the right man.

Could it be that humanist are more in tune with the times and each other without the influence of scriptures written thousands of years ago?

Unity Level 7 Mar 15, 2019

Yes but is it because of Humanists marriages are better marriages, or is it because Humanists are more thoughtful people.

What is the divorce rate for gay couples?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:311226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.