Agnostic.com

2 0

So I saw "Red Sparrow" last night... A lot of Jennifer Lawrence to see. Dissapointed on the absence of russian accent on many of the russians. Typical hollywood ending. Another "tour de force" for her. As a ballet dancer she was "overweight". I liked the movie. Specially how russians saw the so called our victory of the "cold war". I just missed those "thick russian accents" that only the "bad russians" in movies seems to have. No different from the "bad hombre" carried accent south of the border. I recomend the movie as another "Jennifer Lawrence Vehicle" to immortality of the decadent trade of movie making as entertainment.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The book is better

Beauty of a book is your imagination filling the blanks and recreating the characters and scenes in your head. I don't doubt any book being better. Except the bible of course.

This why I won't spend money to go to a theater. Besides I really olny seem to enjoy the old movies and actors in them.

I enjoyed the evening, company was good. I do hate she is into her oscar round but she is who she is... and jennifer lawrence is easy on the eye... but i am like you, i can go years without a movie date.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.