Agnostic.com

10 0

What does 'level' designate?

valse 5 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LEVEL indicates a state of being where the horizontal line or plane is at right angles to a plumb
line.

Level 20 you get to meet the lord saviour Zargini and then you'll get to graduate to the next plane of existence!!!

Its simply based on how actively you are involved with this site

How active you have been on the site. You get points for participation and activity. click on your own level number in your profile and it will show how many points you got for what and how to gt more points to increase your "level".

Thanks. Very useful.

nothing really. It indicates about how much time you are spending on the site. It also has to do with some security issues/trolls blocking

My guess is investment. Since it takes time and energy to reach certain levels, it discloses the amount of sustained interest and importance placed by participants. Probably also acts as a means of filtration that sidelines parties that appear on all sites as juvenile distractions. They seem to lack patience and move on when there isn't an emotional payoff.

The predecessors explained it well, but I'm fighting the temptation to give a wiseacre response. You're a newbie. You don't need that. Welcome.

Give it your best shot! I'm a wiseacre too.

Wasn't he once the head coach of Brigham Young's football team? You know, level Edwards? ( I had to reach for that one.)

Turns our you have to be active in order to get points so you can reply to dating matches. ?

Members activity Also the site trust members with a higher level.

JeffB Level 6 Mar 2, 2018

How you've progressed in the community. The tutorial and level guide explain it well.
Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31347
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.