Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Who Do Jared and Ivanka Think They Are?

"According to “Kushner, Inc.,” Gary Cohn, former director of the National Economic Council, has told people that Ivanka Trump thinks she could someday be president. “Her father’s reign in Washington, D.C., is, she believes, the beginning of a great American dynasty,” writes Ward. Kushner, whose pre-White House experience included owning a boutique newspaper and helming a catastrophically ill-timed real estate deal, has arrogated to himself substantial parts of American foreign policy. According to Ward, shortly after Rex Tillerson was confirmed as secretary of state, Kushner told him “to leave Mexico to him because he’d have Nafta wrapped up by October.”

As political actors, the couple are living exemplars of the Dunning-Kruger effect, a psychological phenomenon which leads incompetent people to overestimate their ability because they can’t grasp how much they don’t know."

SkotlandSkye 8 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the reason that they must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, they need to be in custody so they can't harm America anymore.

That's almost funny ! My boys ( my dogs ) will be better presidents of any country than those two idiots . Imagine those two without their money and / or connections , born to average joe family and making it by themselves : Here is what I see :

1. a guy who serves drinks at second class hotel in Vegas and hopes for an upgrade position at desk help . He hasn't red a book in his life and often sleeps w older women to pay rent
  2. housewife with 2 kids who neglets kids to spy on cheating husband constantly . He was her high school sweetheart and her today's nightmare . She always on a diet and she drinks her dinner . She works part time at target and saves money to get a new nose and boobs .

They are morons to think they have any chance of being president in the future. Donnie the bone head has ruined that for any of them. They need to get a clue.

Trump Jr is also openly musing about a 2024 run. So yeah, they think they can actually keep this gravy train going. They do, to an extent, believe their own BS.

Pffffft.... ?

I can picture them in an RV, pulling up to a Mexican drug lord's compound--"Hola, Muchachos! We're the Trumps!"

As soon as the SDNY gets through with the lot of them we will think of them in the same light as Nixon.

I hope the whole lot recedes into nearly forgotten pages of history.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313643
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.