Agnostic.com

4 3

Why
Am
I single?????? 😉

JimmyM 7 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice legs 😉

Don't worry about the legs, that's a Hohner 114 in D - they don't make those anymore 😉

@JimmyM Ah, but how well can you play it? Apparently a good starter instrument 😉

!!!!! Wash your mouth out!!!! 🙂 its an awesome instrument in its own right! And modest man that I'm not 😉 I play it very well 🙂

Sorry, we are still talking about the box here, arent we? 😉

@JimmyM I believe so...this is after all a public place 🙂 Do you play it often? 😉

Yup pretty much every day 🙂 all joking aside it is a properly serious instrument in its own right 🙂
See this fella

@JimmyM I watched a couple of others yesterday, when I was investigating your box 😉

@lindarella the wonders of technology??? As I type this I'm sat in my car in Aldi's car park squeezing away on a small one 😉

@JimmyM Multi-tasking eh! Wonders will never cease 😉 I didn't know they came in different sizes...

with that picture I'm sure they'll be queueing up for miles 🙂

and Morris dancing is so sexy....

Yup but they're queuing to get back over the bridge into England 😉

🙂 how can women resist?

Somehow they manage 🙂

@JimmyM some people just don't know quality when they see it 😉

Awww! Thank you. 🙂
(The cheques in the post 😉 )

Your choice

It could be the beard. Or the accordion.

Maybe the beard but never the melodeon 🙂

the definition of perfect pitch is the sound of the melodeon hitting the bottom of the skip 🙂
meanwhile here's my lovely friend Hattie doing a bit of squeezing

That is excellent!!!! 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.