Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK The Latest: Mississippi 'heartbeat' abortion law signed

And the beat goes on... (all irony intended). The Christian right's Project Blitz is in full swing.

Elganned 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Idiotic religious fanatic terrorists! The worst of all! How do they think they can tell what we do with our body? Any woman should be able to have an abortion ANYTIME during her pregnancy.

zesty Level 7 Mar 22, 2019

Children will be born who will starve and women will die.

Crazy. Repugs are just crazy.

It’s painful to think that shithole states like that are actually a part of this country.

It's not likely to be upheld when it hits the courts. I don't think any of the "heartbeat" laws have. So far.
However, 45 has been packing the judicial openings with conservatives.
Which is another reason why fuckface McConnell has been so quiet.
He's been getting what he's wanted, so he is willing to look the other way on 45's
antics, for as long as he can get away with it.

I really hope that whomever beats 45 and takes over as President in 2021, immediately starts undoing the damage 45 and the republicans have been doing.
I don't care if it's by executive order or not.

@Gooniesnvrdie Maybe we'll get lucky and he will drop dead 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:315177
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.