Agnostic.com

5 0

I read this group when I'm eating. What are you having for a meal tonight?

The only time I can spare to "browse" is when I am eating a meal, usually by myself. As a music teacher and musician, I "work" at night and so I generally have time during the days to do other things.

My main meal tonight is a bowl of fresh vegetables including lettuce, red cabbage, red and green bell pepper, tomatoes, olives and gorgonzola.

GuitarDoctor 7 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

had a slice of meat pizza with mushrooms & onions on the side + fresh garlic aioli with a salad washed down with craft beer & red wine.
maybe not healthy but tasted great.

Probably fry up some salmon patties with a dill sauce just to finish off the pack, and roast either asparagus, broccoli, or brussllel sprouts with lemon butter.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 21, 2019

Just veggies and rice in a frying pan

Left over chicken vermicelli.

Music is such a fine thing in life. Wish you the best with your talent. Don't consider myself very musically inclined; i gave my good guitar to my son years ago; he is quite talented. I did, just recently, buy at auction an old Stella pre 61. 30$. Might just have some private relaxing times.

All humans are born with the ability to use music to communicate. It's a trait that is part of our evolution. We could sing before we could talk or use spoken language. There's a wonderful book in pdf form I'd be happy to share with you about the topic by an Australian Ethnomusicologist. I guarantee I could teach you how to play the violin or the mandolin if you promised to practice 🙂 😀

Spam Pizza... ☺? ,, and no, I'm not joking.. It's a favorite in Hawaii ..?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:315265
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.