Agnostic.com

3 1

Evolution VS Creationism

Many well educated young Earth apologist deny the evidence of evolution. Can they really believe their own non-scientific nonsense?

paul1967 8 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When people try to say to me that evolution is only a theory and creationism is just as valid, I say to them; well let's say you want to work in animal or plant biology producing vaccines or some other up to the minute technology, if you wish to actually achieve anything you will need to work with the principles of evolutionary theory because these principles are the ones that actually work. And so using the old addage that if it looks like a duck, flys like a duck, and waddles like a duck, then it is a pretty good chance it's a duck. So if you have to use evolution and evolution is what works in the job then you had better start considering evolution as being what is real.

That's a logical and reliable argument to make to a rational individual. However, apologists have found a way to explain away to the satisfaction of creationist and nobody else, that microevolution is true, but macroevolution isn't. They have created a difference where there is no difference and creationists accept it because it allows them to believe their fantasy of Heaven and Hell.

They do it is called willful ignorance the ones coming up with the theory know they are making it up as they go. The morons who believe it throw out or refuse to listen to any evidence that disagrees with or disproves it. You see the same thing with the Climate Change deniers.

And of course a sucker born every minute? or every other?
I was telling someone I know, that it is cruel for god to call a bastard someone
that the parents have not been married, and is not wellcome to go be with the lord for 10 generations.
The answer was, Where does it say that? and refuse to look when I told her where to look.

Tonia not at all surprising religion only works if you accept it without question any serious scrutiny blows enormous holes in all their claims but that sort of thing happens when what you are preaching is completely made up.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.