Agnostic.com

1 0

Lol

I'm seeing a lot of hate on here. I came to this site looking for an escape from the organized religion shit. I mean let's be honest, doesn't an atheist hating God make about as much sense as an adult hating the tooth fairy?

RobertCleary 3 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not think atheists hate god. I mean, how could they? I think the hateful thing is the behavior of many religious people. (Not the people themselves, but their actions.) I also do not think there is a great deal of hate on this site (obviously, there is some).

Some atheist hate God, they've told me that they do, soo... And as I've said before there are good and bad apples in every bunch. And as far as this site 90% of everything I've read has been trashing one religion or another. Who gives a fuck? Just let people believe whatever they want regardless of how ridiculous it may sound to you... Amendment 1 my friend

@RobertCleary What they hate is not god. You can't hate something you deny the existence of. But yes, they hate.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.