Agnostic.com

6 0

LINK Every McDonald’s Touchscreen In Study Tests Positive for Fecal Bacteria - Metro McDonald's Investigation

Another reason not to eat there.... I haven't eaten then since watching the documentary "Super-Size Me". Although I did really eat there all tht often before watching either.

snytiger6 9 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[washington.cbslocal.com]

Most Holy Water has fecal matter as well. Stay away from Churches.

I think you would find the same applies to all surfaces where people's hands are constantly passing over - touch screens, ATM keys, guard rails. The world is a dirty place and coming into constant contact with it builds up your resistance. If it was otherwise we would all have died out long ago.

Lol! Don't eat there, but people are animals. Wash your hands!

I wonder if cash machines are as bad or worse since I'm assuming more people use them than visit McDonald's. And money, especially paper bills, must be thoroughly marinaded in various bodily effluvia.

I think McDonalds are used more frequently than ATMs With Debit and credit crds cash transactions aren't as common anymore.

Yes, I refuse to use their touchscreen BS. I only eat there when I travel.

Haven't eaten at a micky D's for over 30 years. At least the touchscreen tests for how I think the food there tastes.

EDIT: Never use public touch screens. Do you really think everyone washes thier hands as often as they should?

1of5 Level 8 Mar 28, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:319911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.