Agnostic.com

2 0

I am very glad to be here. I just found this site. But, being so new, I'm having a little difficulty navigating my way around. Would anyone be willing to walk me through how to upload a profile pic step by step. I'm relying on the kindness of strangers.

moden1065 4 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi 🙂 If you open up the site on your phone's browser, you can upload the photo from there. If you're using an old phone that can't access the internet, yes you'll have to transfer the photo to your computer.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 3, 2018

I have it on my phone now. But, when I go to upload photo, I tells me I don't have any instead of going to my gallery. I'm dyin over here.

I figured it out with your direction. Thank u so much Jnei!

@moden1065 Hmm, sounds like it's looking in the wrong folder - but hey, you now have a profile pic!

@moden1065 Can't believe that I, being the sort of person who thinks computers work by witchcraft, managed to successfully assist someone with a technical problem 🙂

@Jnei now that's just funny

Click on your name at the top middle right, then edit profile, click the photo tab and there's a drag and drop feature.

That's the problem. I don't have any photos on this computer. Is there anyway I can get a photo from my phone? Or, do I need to put a photo on this computer to upload it?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32017
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.