Agnostic.com

7 0

Trump Order Opening Arctic Ocean To Drilling Is ‘Unlawful And Invalid,’ Judge Rules

Huge victory for our oceans! A federal judge has blocked Trump’s attempt to open the Arctic to dirty and dangerous offshore drilling.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The richer his friends get the more they will rent his buildings and the more he will make. It is all about making as much money as fast as possible as anyone who would be the next president will surely be smarter and undo what is being done. Unless we cannot get it together to get this guy out, which is going to be hard. He has the moneyed, the russians and the russian mob behind him.

That’s why the Turtle McConnell & Crew are working as we sleep to replace our nation's judges..

Varn Level 8 Mar 31, 2019

Sure, there is no science or logic used. I imagine oil spills are staged by actors tossing oil in the sae and shores, with Hollywood seagulls, penguins and other marine animals the supporting actors. such a schmuck.

Some do have a brain!

That just shows Trump is most hateful or stupid bastard alive. Or maybe the most selfish. I'm glad there more people willing to stand up to him.

He is a narcissist, it is all about him. Hence he has had his rallies still when first in office since his energy is revived by the applause and blind adoration.

@gigihein very true

@gigihein One of the indicators of Narcissism is envy. Our Narcissist & Chief has a pathological envy of his magnificent predecessors protective accomplishments … and his Republican cohorts feed it ~

@Varn he has all the characteristics, as well as having no ability for empathy or consideration for others suffering as seen when he has to give his condolences. I think he has early stage dementia as well. aphasia, can't think of words, forgets where what he's doing and wanders off. etc

And that delights me. Non-discriminate preference for Oil/Coal companies with utter disregard for the environment... is evil.

I hope they block his plans for the east coast as well

me too.

and the Gulf of Mexico too. That took a big hit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:321903
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.