Agnostic.com

2 2

Good morning people!

Just wanted to pass along some words of encouragement for today and this weekend.

This morning, for today and this weekend let go of
Everything you didn't "do right". All The negative things people have said or done. And everything else that's just not right in the world.

Focus more on on yourself, who you are, where you're at, where you want to be but more importantly on who you're becoming.

Joe's quote of the day;

"Mean people SUCK!"

Oddsbodikins 5 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I let go of everything I didn't do right I won't have anything to hold onto. 🙂

And what was the worst thing to come out of you not doing whatever it was right? Were there catastrophic outcomes as a result of your ineptitude? If not, cut yourself some slack! I didn't get the charger cables hooked up to the truck properly this morning. Worst thing to happen was a friend came down and helped get them right.(even though it turned out the battery won't take the charge) He said it was no problem as it makes him feel better when he has to ask me for a favor.

@DotLewis I was just playing. I try not to punish myself for mistakes or for things I don't know. 🙂

Yes, thank you! So glad for your uplifting, positive and encouraging words and thoughts. It may not be easy, but focusing on positive ... that's the goal.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.