Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK The Brave New World of Sex Robots

FTA: The quickly evolving field of sex robots is raising a variety of political, social, philosophical and ethical issues.

zblaze 7 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

sex becomes ridiculous past the age of procreation.

So sorry to hear that. I'm assuming that only applies to women???

@mzbehavin ,
gotta admit the little blue pills work wonders.. but without them?
but realistically..all the wrinkles & rolls of fat.. in most cases it's an affront against nature.

@mzbehavin ,
must admit that my comment was triggered by comments by a british writer whose name i can't think of.
but i agree , if a person still enjoys it then age shouldn't matter.
however, it's kinda like golf. some ppl play into really late old age & it's embarrassing to watch them hacking away. i've been playing golf for over 50 yrs but my handicap has gone up to the point where i'm just slightly better than a bogey golfer. i actually got into single digits a couple times, decades ago. i've told the guys i play with that if i can't maintain an 18 course handicap i'll quit. maybe i'll just play little par 3 courses.
got off on a ramble there. i guess i was just trying to say that there comes a time for everyone when incompetency, embarrassment take the fun out of some activities.
don't know if you watched Jane Fonda's documentary on HBO. it really enjoyed it & have always liked her as an actress & even a protester during viet nam. anyway, as you know she was a sex symbol for decades. but she indicated that she is no longer active sexually.
as she put it to para: i'm no longer open for business down there.

@mzbehavin ,
actually, some women with in vitro fertilization have given birth in their 60s.
but i see your point.

Hooray, I'm saved!

Cut me off a slice of that!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:323836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.