Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Anti-vaxxer ‘warrior mom’: If vaccines are so great, ‘why aren’t they mentioned in the bible?’ – DeadState

Almost put this in the "silly, Random and Fun category... but she is serious, so I decided to go with the general category.

snytiger6 9 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If cars are so great, why aren't they mentioned in the bible?

Breathtaking ignorance. What an idiot.

History of Vaccines

"Evidence exists that the Chinese employed smallpox inoculation (or variolation, as such use of smallpox material was called) as early as 1000 CE. It was practiced in Africa and Turkey as well, before it spread to Europe and the Americas.

"Edward Jenner’s innovations, begun with his successful 1796 use of cowpox material to create immunity to smallpox, quickly made the practice widespread. His method underwent medical and technological changes over the next 200 years, and eventually resulted in the eradication of smallpox.

"Louis Pasteur’s 1885 rabies vaccine was the next to make an impact on human disease. And then, at the dawn of bacteriology, developments rapidly followed. Antitoxins and vaccines against diphtheria, tetanus, anthrax, cholera, plague, typhoid, tuberculosis, and more were developed through the 1930s.

"The middle of the 20th century was an active time for vaccine research and development. Methods for growing viruses in the laboratory led to rapid discoveries and innovations, including the creation of vaccines for polio. Researchers targeted other common childhood diseases such as measles, mumps, and rubella, and vaccines for these diseases reduced the disease burden greatly."

[historyofvaccines.org]

People this stupid should be prevented from breeding!

I think education is better than a eugenic solution.

@snytiger6 I had my tongue firmly in my cheek...I’d be the last one to impose such a drastic measure....you didn’t really think I meant it literally did you?

My eyes can’t roll hard enough for stupidity of this level.

How about cars...do ya walk everywhere, or ride yer donkey?!?!

They only see what they want to see. Ask them why eating shrimp isn't still an abomination and homosexuality is?

@Beowulfsfriend That is one of my favorite things about the babble......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:325175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.