Agnostic.com

4 1

How many would like to see drive ins make a comeback? I remember them and miss them so much. Ahhhh the memories.

JayJackson 7 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I sure would.

We never really had them here, but it does seem a shame that such an important part of American culture has been lost. I don't see much chance of them returning in the era of Netflix, unfortunately!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

I would go anyway. Being out and looking at that giant screen would be worth the price of admission. The horrible food, the so-so popcorn....I tell you what!!! Nothing like it. The anticipation of "necking", i mean....oh my!!!

Well I no longer drive. But yes I would.

Thats what a date is for. Imagine that lucky gentleman coming by, driving there and then.....well who knows. Being in a vehicle and steaming up the windows was three quarters of the experience.

@JayJackson I never got to have that experience..dammit!!!

No thanks. I’m too tall and the angle is bad to see the screen.

I am six foot five, been that height since i was sixteen. I thoroughly enjoyed taking dates to the drive in. Even getting out the lawn chairs at one point. Fantastic experiences.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32569
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.