Agnostic.com

3 1

Disabled single parenting. Can be overwhelming a lot of the time. When to find time to work on me? Kids take up all my energy. Worryied about getting fixed because who will care for my kids while I heal. My oldest daughter helps a lot. She's graduating next year, what will I do? I can do it.

paulfred34 5 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where is the other parent?

rzig Level 2 July 13, 2019

how old are your young ones?

@paulfred34 the only thing lacking is a 2 year old

Man the distance thing is such a pain. I'd be more than happy to help with kid stuff if you were closer. Perhaps reach out to your friends,family and even neighbors? I bet there's someone who'd love to help and you may not even be aware.Parenting is tough,much less parenting with a disability. Support networks are healthy for you and your kids.

@paulfred34 yep. Seriously though. Look around , chat with your neighbors. You never know who could be living down the street. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32734
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.