Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK What Happened When The DEA Demanded Passwords From LastPass

This is how all businesses should handle government requests that violate the non-existent 4th Amendment.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, I guess going forward, I am going to use LastPass. Not because I sell drugs, but because I respect the 4th amendment more than the U.S. government.

I think I may have upset you. If so I apologise. I love this community. I check in when I am taking work breaks or relaxing at the end of the day.

I don't trust Congress at all. I don't believe Congress exists anymore. They are the puppets of global and local corporate monopolies and oligopies. They no longer represent the people.

I wrote things in haste. I am not a drug dealer.

I find it appalling law enforcement obtained a warrant for this information. They caught the bad guy, invading his privacy to further apprehend others was wrong.

I am glad they were stumped by technology.

Whoa

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 10, 2019

That's good to know..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:328462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.