Agnostic.com

4 11

The Real Agenda of Trump & GOP Revealed

"Yesterday, in an interview with the Washington Post, Former Trump economic adviser Gary Cohn revealed he was "stunned" by Trump's proposed 2020 budget recommending $26 billion in cuts to Social Security and the Social Security Disability Insurance program.

"What's stunning is that anybody would be stunned by this.

"Republicans in Congress and the trump administration are proposing these cuts to Social Security by billions of dollars, while increasing multibillion dollar subsidies for the oil industry and eliminating the ability of states to protect themselves and their citizens from badly constructed oil pipelines.

"This tells you everything about their priorities: big bucks for billionaires and their planet-poisoning oil wells; retired people and disabled people can just die in the streets.

""The GOP is going to try to distract us with hysteria about the southern border.

-Thom Hartmann

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am at a loss as to what we sane Americans can do about this Government and the morons who put trump in office. I lost my life savings in the Enron debacle thanks to a greedy financial adviser so all I have to live on is my Social Security and half my husbands pension. This shit is really scaring me as at 65 I doubt I could get a job that would support me till I croak.

I am starting to think the oil and gas maggots have promised to guarantee financing for future projects after Trump leaves office if he does their bidding. He does nothing if in the end he doesn't benefit.

Aarrgh!

Well, I guess it's about time to put the 2nd Ammendment to the test. Where do we buy the machineguns?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:328554
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.