Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK House chairman threatens to find Justice official in contempt of Congress

This nonsense of people appearing and saying, "Well, I choose not to answer that question," or choosing not to appear at all, has to end. Elijah Cummings my have found the lever to make these people comply with the rule of law.

When the Congress begins to hold people in contempt, instead of just waving their hands and saying, "Oh, what can we do?" then maybe we'll see some results. And yes, I'm looking at you, Steve Mnuchin.

Elganned 8 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's hope Cummings and all Democrats start holding their feet to the fire and actually following through on their threats!!!

They should hold them all in contempt. Does anyone think for a minute that one of us could get by without answering a question in court.

I guess we all have to remember IOKIYAR (it's OK if you are republican)

Let's hope it ends.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.