Agnostic.com

5 0

What your takes on zodiac sign?

Astrology = science = fact ?
Even though i don't believe in supersitious thingy.
But in numerous personal case. Proven to be right. Or at least close. Lol
Thoughts?

Onii 3 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i may add planets have a frequency influence which is coherent for the operating of functions and electrical motions emotions . [greatdreams.com] this is a planetary harmonic chart showing you the cross wave frequencies that trine square oposing etc so influence your time space location on the dodecahedron / leylines grid.. moon/mood cycles of the water it influences in tidings, high or low, you are water..where can i place links in replies..[lunarplanner.com]

ohhh great i can elaborate with links instead of being ostracized...as usual.

like to experience the planetary hummms i get you a tone generator ..[onlinetonegenerator.com] i like the fact it is cosmic set 432hertz not 440 hertz 432 is base 9 geometry number. anyway enjoy some new found things to explore.

hmmm.zodiacs signs.. ancient.star gazing cycles. hermetics is astro theology.. it is the crossroad/cadeceus flatpack metatronic cube of man/matter..the temperature cycle from dilatation of axis triangulation of northern stars and cardinal points being solace and equinox points and the parenthesis as description..spring masculine higher order x, summer masculine lower order addition + ,autumn falling dividing femine lower order and finally winter the all water such as capricorn aquarius and pisces signs no fire in winter solid as water states ice .. you are missing a great deal of the zodiac signs, like aries that is the head waking from water in your 2 feet of water the body of water so you mourn in taurus as the celibrium and throat operates such as eating drinking and communications the rudder/ tongue that guides the wor/war/ship to evening/scales/libra between 8..10 it solid fixed point is defined by it spring zest and optimum environment to multiply.. gemini 10...12 the communicator the language the twins of body lungs arms legs the operating of . i am only expressing the of the cycle

People bend things to be what they want. They also lie about themselves to feel as if they're part of a collective.

Not scientific, and generalisations that might apply to anyone. Im supposedly a Capricorn but sometimes I'll read another star signs characteristics and think yes thats me too.

They're fun and silly, but obviously not true.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3305
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.