Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Girl claims her teacher wouldn't let her pick Trump for class project about heroes - AOL News

She didn't order her not to choose him, she suggested she pick someone else. Let the child be disillusioned if that's what she chooses. Life will teach.

IAJO163 8 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is like a previous sensational media headline - "Students banned from wearing MAGA hats at school!!!!!"

Come to find out it's the poor kid's dad, likely a Trump slurping MAGA chud suffering from a persecution complex (don't they all?), that made a big stink at a school where NO HATS are allowed to be worn in school independent of whether the hats say anything or not.

One thing is for sure, these 'much-ado-about-nothing' headlines drive a lot of impressions and revenue enhancing click-thru traffic.

Anyway, from the linked article-

“It is not accurate that this student was told that they were not allowed to conduct research or report on any individual for a school assignment, including President Trump,” Sachem Central School District superintendent Dr. Kenneth Graham said in a statement. “To the best of our knowledge, by choice, the student is still conducting their project of President Trump.”

Ah, I see you've been in the back end of a website. lol. I did use the word "suggested". I post only to garner opinions to create conversations. This is a great site for it.

@IAJO163 This is the first I've seen "you've been in the back end of a website" to mean "you actually read the article."

I love honest conversations.

That is how tRump supporters think and react. I taught the persuasive essay for 9th graders and when I first taught I was at a Catholic school. I suggested not to do abortion because they couldn't produce an objective and scientific argument very well. Still, they would try, and get no A.

That's funny.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:330776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.