Agnostic.com

4 2

Butters ate the butter

My daughter left our dog named Butters alone this morning while I was still in bed. Shortly after I heard her lock the front door, some strange noises start coming from the kitchen. Apparently, the lid of butter dish was left uncovered on the counter and when I got dressed, I found some slobbery fragments of a butter wrapper on the kitchen floor.

TheAstroChuck 8 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In about 3 weeks his coat will begin to Glow. However, chances are this week he will have diarrhea.....

awww. no one can resist butter

@TheAstroChuck when I was a kid our medium dog ate a whole ham. He moans and didnt even lift his head.

I was coming home on my motorcycle back in 1976, when riding on the frontage road beside my house, I could see something black up on my dinning room table! When I got home and walked into dinning room there was my dog Rusty just finishing eating a whole bag Oreo’s!
That was the last time I left any food of any type out like that!

haha, who can resist oreos.

Hope you had more in the fridge.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:330977
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.