Agnostic.com

5 0

How eclectic is your musical preference?

My musical style if fairly eclectic. From showtunes to System of the Down, I like a lot of different sounds. I love finding music that I've not heard before, and I've found the best way to find what new sounds, (new to me, it could be old), is to hear what others are listening to. So what do you listen to?

I also support the local bands, we have a few around town. Here is one I just noticed...

Stacey48 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretty eclectic, I like to think: Gaslight Anthem, Grateful Dead, Red-Hot Chili Peppers, Alice In Chains, Nirvana, CCR, Tom Waits, Regina Spektor, Smashing Pumpkins, Garth Brooks, The Killers, Flogging Molly, Against Me!, Mason Jennings...

You're welcome. Gaslight Anthem is my new love as of this summer. Garth Brooks is the one country artist with just a heap of stuff I love!

I have amazingly ecclectic tastes from Mother Earth and acid jazz to Metalica or Avenge sevenfold, from Gymonopedie to Ronnie Size, I doubt you'll find anyone more ecclectic than I. My brother's a library director for one of the best music schools in Britain so I've been brought up listening to weird and wonderful artists and composers

AdieG Level 4 Mar 7, 2018

Try LTJ Bukem the earth album's you'll definitely like those and possibly Chase and Status but they're a bit main stream for me

Wildly! From all the great stuff in the 50's and 60's through now. Great metal music like Metallica and Slayer. The plethora of rock, even the newer stuff although it seems like they've rub out of ideas with all the drivers anymore. Even some rap and country. Just to give a brief set of examples.

This is a good song, good sound group, lately ive been Listening to Steve Vai, it varies what I listen to I like classical, blues, older metal, I love alot of progressive metal!

Oh ha ha, ya musicians tend to be very into their music Stacey, Vai is certainly an incredibly talented man, thats putting it mildly, ive seen him live 2 times back in the late 90s, hes quite the showman in concert

I range from Elizabethan chamber music to 1000+bpm splittercore, with various detours up noodling sideroads along the way.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.