Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Convicted ringleader in Texas dragging death set to be executed - AOL News

Yeah but it took you 21 years! Is it truly justice?

IAJO163 8 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I still can't wrap my head around anyone doing that to another human being...for what? The color of skin...

I won't mourn this guy. I do wonder why he gets put to death and the Olympic bomber and doctor slayer gets life. Now, before I say more, I wont, except I fundamentally disagree with the death penalty. I don't think one's government should be killing its own people. From an emotional level I agree, but from an intellectual level it is a dangerous precedent.

I think that there should be a room or enclosure in every major confinement facility that has a fingerprint reader in it that will allow those convicted and sentenced to death to take their own lives. They should be given the option of suffrage or leaving this world.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:336650
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.