Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK 'Jordan Peterson the heretic', with Jonathan Pageau - YouTube

Please bear in mind as you watch this, that by popular definitions, these two men are atheists.
At the highest levels, there is no conflict between atheism and theism.

skado 9 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jonathan was on a roll there. I think it’s fair to say that he looks on the very heights of metaphysics as the next place to God. Maybe it could be called the Lobby to the Empyrean of God. Peterson, of course, stops in the Lobby and won’t go any further. He is a bit surprised that Peterson won’t take the next step whereas I’m surprised Jonathan doesn’t understand the Lobby is most likely the terminus and not the last stop before the Empyrean. But the joy for me is watching people who, like Peterson and Pageau, are articulate intermediaries between psychology and religion. Paul Van Der Klay got a mention too. He is a Calvinist pastor who is very into Peterson too and does terrific YT videos.

thanks

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:336795
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.