Agnostic.com

3 0

Why do people make threats out of anger?

Some people will make threats in hopes to scare you into doing what they want. Or if they are mad and they think that threats will make things better? Some people go so far as to threatening your life, your family, your job, and your pet's lives. I take threats seriously. If someone wishes me harm, I bolt quickly and leave forever. My life is important to me and no threat should be taken lightly. Although my manager did in a way try to scare me for calling off for my mental health. I am happy she is cutting my hours. I asked her too. I never call off. I've only called off 2x in 2.5 years. One was for being sick and today because I almost had a mental breakdown. So I took this threat lightly and I know I never call off like the others, yet they still don't get their hours cut. Oh well. Sometimes threats don't work with me. I don't believe in karma though. Some days I wish karma was real.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes.

Ugh! What a nightmare!!!

I'm done there.

Good luck. That sounds like a toxic workplace.

It is. I've been thinking a lot of leaving.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33742
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.