Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK A $12 Billion Program to Help Farmers Stung by Trump’s Trade War Has Aided Few

The problem is that whe republicans provide "aids" it mostly goes to people who are doing well and don't really need it. Bog political donors get help, even if they don't; actually need it.

snytiger6 9 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I expected this: the top money people get saved, the gamers get fucked and the repubs know they will take it and still vote to fuck themselves again.

Separate case: Most Nebraskens did not won't the trans pipeline - how did they continue to vote? How did they continue to see Obama who held it up? Dumb fucks. In 2016, I visited Lancaster county Pennsylvania and saw signs all over to stop a planned natural gas pipe line. Along side a number of the stop the pipe line signs, tRump signs (drill baby drill). I emailed the guy leading the pack. His response: some people just don't understand.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:337605
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.