Agnostic.com

3 1

"Creative people see the truth as their mind is not limited by dogma" (R.A.W.) Truth in this quote?

Matt_Longhurst 2 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am a very creative person with a high IQ and never really nestled down into any dogma or parameters. I love Einstein and have read extensively on him and physics. Creative people are truly not the type that can be bogged down with superstition,

EMC2 Level 8 Mar 8, 2018

Some people are so creative they see complete fantasy becaue their mind isn't limited by reality.

People are entitled to their own beliefs, but not their own facts. Creativity isn't a license to confuse fantasy with reality. People who do so give creativity a bad name.

I consider myself a creative thinker, with good artistic taste, but not much artistic talent. But -- at the same time -- a critical thinker.

I think anytime a person's mind is set too deeply in one viewpoint or another, is when critical thinking is unable to operate when concerning that viewpoint. Follow the evidence where it leads, but if the evidence suddenly veres in a new direction, don't resist the change and try to force the evidence to continue on the original path.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33765
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.